The 28 year old star reportedly collected $28million over the past 12 months, an amount which was in no small part due to the success of La La Land in which she co-starred alongside Ryan Gosling.
The top 10 highest-paid female actors acquired $172.5million between June 1st 2016 and June 1st 2017, with the final list looking like this:
1. Emma Stone – $28million
2. Jennifer Aniston – $25.5million
3. Jennifer Lawrence – $24million
4. Melissa McCarthy – $18million
5. Mila Kunis – $15.5million
6. Emma Watson – $14million
– Charlize Theron – $14million
8. Cate Blanchett – $12million
– Julia Roberts – $12million
10. Amy Adams – $11.5million
Emma Watson was the sole newcomer to this year’s list, with the $1billion plus film Beauty and the Beast having being released earlier in 2017.
Overall, the cumulative total of the top 10 female earners is down 16% from 2016’s total of $200million.