- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Midnight Cowboy
- Michael Fassbender in Talks to Star in David Fincher Assassin Thriller
- The Mauritanian (2021) Review - GFF
- Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliché (2021) Review - GFF
- Sia’s Music Is Not “a Love Letter to the Autistic Community”: It’s Another Unrealistic Portrayal of ASD
Jim Jarmusch, the critically acclaimed screenwriter-director behind a multitude of hugely influential releases across 4 decades including Only Lovers Left Alive (2013) and Paterson (2016), has assembled an A-List cast for his next movie, a “zombie comedy” titled The Dead Don’t Die.
The Dead Don’t Die will see the filmmaker reignite the creative spark with former collaborators Steve Buscemi, Adam Driver, Chloe Sevigny, Tilda Swinton and Bill Murray. Murray worked with Jarmusch on 2005 release Broken Flowers and 2009’s The Limits of Control. Actor-musician Selena Gomez has also joined the cast.
From left to right: Selena Gomez (Spring Breakers), Adam Driver (Paterson), Bill Murray (Broken Flowers), Tilda Swinton (Only Lovers Left Alive), Chloe Sevigny (Broken Flowers), Steve Buscemi (Coffee and Cigarettes).
Focus Features are handling distribution of the film in North America while Universal Pictures International will be distributing the picture to audiences further afield. The Dead Don’t Die will be produced by Joshua Astrachan and Carter Logan.
The new Jarmusch project is already in production though story details have yet to be revealed and there is no indication of a release date.