- Ahead of the release of ‘Rise of the Beasts’ this month, how many live-action Transformers movies have there been?
Titles: Transformers – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – Transformers: Dark of the Moon – Transformers: Age of Extinction – Transformers: The Last Knight – Bumblebee
- June release ‘The Flash’ is being directed by the director of ‘It’. What is his name?
A/. Andy Muschietti
- A 5th Indiana Jones movie is to be released this month. How old is star Harrison Ford?
Born: 13th July 1942
- ‘The Boogeyman’ director Rob Savage is known for directing which contemporary cult British horror?
A/. Host (2020)
- Upcoming Wes Anderson film ‘Asteroid City’ will star the daughter of Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman. What is her name?
A/. Maya Hawke
- Which horror movie used the marketing tagline “To avoid fainting, keep repeating, ‘It’s only a movie…’”?
A/. The Last House on the Left (1972)
- Which 21st century horror movie character unexpectedly became an LGBTQIA+ icon?
A/. The Babadook
- Which animated film is known to have kicked off the Disney Renaissance?
A/. The Little Mermaid (1989)
- What was the name of the donkey in ‘The Banshees of Inisherin’?
- ‘Pride’ (2014) stars which ‘1917’ cast member as the film’s lead, Joe?
A/. George MacKay
- Which actor voiced Doc Ock in ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’?
A/. Kathryn Hahn
- Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the minds behind ‘Into the Spider-Verse’, were the original directors of which ‘Star Wars’ movie?
A/. Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
- Which Spider-Man movie made the least at the worldwide box office?
A/. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) – $375.1million
- Which Spider-Man movie made the most at the worldwide box office?
A/. Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) – $1.891billion
- In Spider-Man (2002), which character speaks the famous line, “with great power comes great responsibility”?
A/. Uncle Ben (played by Cliff Robertson)
Thank you for playing!
Remember to tag @thefilmagazine to let us know how you did!