- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Disney have today, June 30th 2016, announced that 2012’s Wreck-It-Ralph will have a sequel released on March 9th 2018.
The original movie made $471.2million at the worldwide box office, a $300million profit on its production budget, something that screenwriter Phil Johnston and director Rich Moore will be looking to emulate when they fill those roles again for the sequel.
So far, the only confirmed character is Ralph himself, and thus the only confirmed actor for the sequel is John C. Reilly who voiced the character in the first installment.
Though little is known about the plot at this point, Rich Moore did reveal that “this time Ralph will be breaking the internet” in an interview with Collider.
The announcement was made via a ‘Facebook Live’ broadcast on the official Disney page.