- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Renée Zellweger heads up a host of additions to Fabien Constant’s Sarah Jessica Parker starring romantic drama Best Day of My Life, a movie about a New York jazz singer given a ‘world-shattering’ diagnosis days before an international tour.
Zellweger and Jessica Parker are joined by Isabella Rossellini (Blue Velvet), Simon Baker (TV’s ‘The Mentalist’), Taylor Kinney (Zero Dark Thirty), Gus Birney (The Mist) and Selma star Common.
The picture’s screenplay was developed by ‘House of Cards’ writer Laura Eason and will be co-produced by Sarah Jessica Parker with principle photography set to begin in New York this week.
Alison Benson will co-produce the movie alongside Andrea Lervolino and Monika Bacardi, with Lervolino and Bacardi representing Ambi Group, the company handling the movie’s international sales.
Lervolino released the following statement: “Sarah Jessica’s intense passion for this film is contagious, and enabled us to bring together such an extraordinary cast. We’re very happy to be doing another movie with her, especially one as layered and poignant as this.”
There is currently no confirmed release date for this film.