- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Midnight Cowboy
- Michael Fassbender in Talks to Star in David Fincher Assassin Thriller
- The Mauritanian (2021) Review - GFF
- Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliché (2021) Review - GFF
- Sia’s Music Is Not “a Love Letter to the Autistic Community”: It’s Another Unrealistic Portrayal of ASD
30 year old French actress Lea Seydoux has reportedly been offered a role opposite Channing Tatum in the Fox-Marvel X-Men spin-off Gambit.
The movie, which is set to be released in October of 2016, will be directed by Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011) director Rupert Wyatt.
While it’s currently unknown what role Seydoux will play in the film written by co-creator Chris Claremont and treated by Joshua Zetumer (Robocop (2014)), it is expected that she will play the lead supporting role for Channing Tatum’s Gambit character.
Seydoux is perhaps best known for her roles in Inglourious Basterds (2009), Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011) and The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014), but has also gained critical success in Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013).