- The Last Thing He Wanted (2020) Review
- Kiki's Delivery Service (1989) Review
- Sonic On Top for 2nd Week While Dolittle Hits No. 2 During Half-Term - UK Box Office Report
- 100 Years of 'The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari' - Is It Still Significant?
- No, You Are: Deconstructing Dinesh D'Souza's Interview with Richard Spencer
Rebel Wilson has dropped out of the next movie in the Kung Fu Panda franchise due to scheduling conflicts. 36 year old Almost Famous actress Kate Hudson will take her place.
The production schedule of Dreamworks’ third installment of this animation mega-hit was reportedly extended, thus ending Wilson’s participation in the project and forcing the company to recast the movie’s Mei Mei character. Mei Mei will now be re-animated to suit the personality that Hudson brings to the table.
This will be the first animation voice work of Kate Hudson’s career.
Kung Fu Panda 3 will be in cinemas on January 29th 2016.