- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Famed method actor Jared Leto has joined the cast of Denis Villeneuve’s yet to be titled Blade Runner (1982) sequel.
The Academy Award winning actor whose recent antics in his role as The Joker in David Ayer’s Suicide Squad (2016) have him placed firmly in the public consciousness, will join the returning Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling, Robin Wright, Dave Bautista and Barkhad Abdi on the cast of the picture Ford described as having “the best script I’ve ever seen”.
Leto’s role in the movie has yet to be revealed, though most details surrounding the movie are being kept a secret. ‘Blade Runner 2’ is expected to be released in October of 2017.