- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Millennium Films are in negotiations with Hellboy (2004) and Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008) producers Lawrence Gordon and Lloyd Levin over a reboot of the Hellboy franchise.
The movie, which will be titled Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen, will not feature the involvement of the 2004 and 2008 movies’ director Guillermo Del Toro but could be directed by Game of Thrones and The Descent (2005) director Neil Marshall who is currently negotiating terms.
If terms are met, the Newcastle upon Tyne born filmmaker will put into action a script by Hellboy creator Mike Mignola, video game and TV-movie screenwriter Christopher Golden and TV screenwriter Andrew Cosby.
Ron Perlman will not returning to the franchise, with Millennium looking to ‘Stranger Things’ actor David Harbour to replace him as the iconic demon.
There were stories in late 2016 of Del Toro and Perlman meeting over the possibility of a third instalment to their franchise, but Del Toro soon announced via Twitter that it wasn’t going to happen.