- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Guardians of the Galaxy and Spectre star Dave Bautista, 47, is set for a role in Denis Villeneuve’s ‘Blade Runner’ sequel.
Due to information regarding the sequel being a secret, it is not yet known what Bautista’s role will be.
The former WWE performer and MMA fighter joins Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling and Robin Wright on the project that is being written by ‘Blade Runner’ (1982) co-writer Hampton Fancher and Michael Green (Green Lantern, 2011).
The Blade Runner sequel is set for a 2018 release.