- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
Disney and Lucas Film today announced at Disney’s D23 Expo that Colin Trevorrow, director of 2015 Summer smash-hit Jurassic World, will direct the 9th installment in the Star Wars saga.
The hiring of the director whose Dinosaur hit made over $1.6billion seems to be the latest in a trend that Lucas Film and Disney have set in trusting up and coming directors with massive franchises.
Trevorrow, whose only feature-length credits as director are Safety Not Guaranteed (2012) and Jurassic World (2015), joins JJ Abrams (Episode 7) and Rian Johnson (Episode 8) as a creative leader in the main Star Wars universe moving forward.