- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Midnight Cowboy
- Michael Fassbender in Talks to Star in David Fincher Assassin Thriller
- The Mauritanian (2021) Review - GFF
- Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliché (2021) Review - GFF
- Sia’s Music Is Not “a Love Letter to the Autistic Community”: It’s Another Unrealistic Portrayal of ASD
50 year old British actor Clive Owen has joined Luc Besson’s latest sci-fi film Valerian and will play Commander Arün Filitt.
The actor, whose role in the critically acclaimed period drama The Knick has dramatically increased his stock as a performer, will join Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne who will play the title character Valerian and his companion Laureline respectively.
The movie will be an adaptation of a famous French comic strip of the same name and will be financed, produced and distributed by Besson’s Europacorp.
Besson announced the news via his Instagram: