- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Midnight Cowboy
- Michael Fassbender in Talks to Star in David Fincher Assassin Thriller
- The Mauritanian (2021) Review - GFF
- Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliché (2021) Review - GFF
- Sia’s Music Is Not “a Love Letter to the Autistic Community”: It’s Another Unrealistic Portrayal of ASD
Aston Martin have unveiled a brand new James Bond branded Aston Martin DB9 GT.
The following is a statement from the manufacturer (courtesy of astonmartin.com):
For more than half a century Aston Martin has been the sports car of choice for the world’s most famous spy, James Bond. Now, the luxury British brand is celebrating the release of Spectre with the launch of the strictly limited DB9 GT Bond Edition.
Limited to 150 examples worldwide, the highly desirable model is based on the recently launched DB9 GT. Designed to offer the best of what DB9 can be, the DB9 GT delivers world-class grand touring and hand-built excellence.
Building on these exceptional foundations, the new Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition adds even greater levels of exclusivity by virtue of its limited edition build run along with a host of carefully considered trim, equipment and accessory additions that celebrate the brand’s more than 50-year association with the famous film franchise.