- The Last Thing He Wanted (2020) Review
- Kiki's Delivery Service (1989) Review
- Sonic On Top for 2nd Week While Dolittle Hits No. 2 During Half-Term - UK Box Office Report
- 100 Years of 'The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari' - Is It Still Significant?
- No, You Are: Deconstructing Dinesh D'Souza's Interview with Richard Spencer
29 year old The Social Network actor Armie Hammer has joined a host of famous names on Tom Ford’s second film ‘Nocturnal Animals’.
As reported in March, Ford will be teaming with producer George Clooney for what will be a Focus Features adaptation of an Austin Wright book titled ‘Tony & Susan’. Hammer has become the latest name to be attached to the project in a list that includes Kim Basinger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Amy Adams who will play Hammer’s on-screen wife.
Production is set to begin in the next few months.