- Frozen II Maintains Top Spot - UK Box Office Roundup 6-8th Dec 2019
- 5 Christmas Movies Rewritten According to Brexit and UK Politics
- 2020 Golden Globe Nominees - Full List
- Record 'Irishman' Numbers, Malick Movie Screened at Vatican, Awards for Kathleen Kennedy, Helen Mirren, More
- European Film Awards 2019 - Winners Full List
29 year old The Social Network actor Armie Hammer has joined a host of famous names on Tom Ford’s second film ‘Nocturnal Animals’.
As reported in March, Ford will be teaming with producer George Clooney for what will be a Focus Features adaptation of an Austin Wright book titled ‘Tony & Susan’. Hammer has become the latest name to be attached to the project in a list that includes Kim Basinger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Shannon, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Amy Adams who will play Hammer’s on-screen wife.
Production is set to begin in the next few months.