- 5 Reasons Why You Need to Watch Midnight Cowboy
- Michael Fassbender in Talks to Star in David Fincher Assassin Thriller
- The Mauritanian (2021) Review - GFF
- Poly Styrene: I Am a Cliché (2021) Review - GFF
- Sia’s Music Is Not “a Love Letter to the Autistic Community”: It’s Another Unrealistic Portrayal of ASD
Suicide Squad director David Ayer is set to re-team with star Margot Robbie in a new DC/Warner Bros movie about Robbie’s character Harley Quinn and a host of other female DC villains.
News of a standalone Quinn movie was broken in the build up to Suicide Squad’s release in August, with news of a team-up coming soon after and the official confirmation coming today (13th of December).
The movie will be titled ‘Gotham City Sirens’ and will take direct influence from the comic book series of the same name that saw Harley Quinn team with the likes of Catwoman and Poison Ivy. It shall be written by the screenwriter of the upcoming ‘Tomb Raider’ reboot and ‘Sherlock Holmes 3’, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, but there is yet to be word on confirmed secondary characters or the actors that will portray them.
No release date has been announced, but it is expected that production will be fast-tracked by Warner and the release possibly moved ahead of their plans for ‘Suicide Squad 2’ and a stand-alone Deadshot movie.